A lunch break blogger, just writing to hear herself talk.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

5 Things

The five things I'm currently obsessed with are very New Years Resolutiony. When in Rome...

Ignore the messy house

1. My new treadmill! She's WAY fancier than I was expecting and I kid you not, completely silent. That sounds like I'm exaggerating, but I'm not. SILENT. It's like it's powered by magic. The theory is that I'll hop on for 20 minutes before work. Wish me luck with that.


2. Green Tea. I got some at sbux when I was sick and it was actually good! You know those things you always assumed you'd hate and then you try it feel like a real dum dum because it's pretty awesome. And then you have to nonchalantly be like, duh, I've always loved green tea. I don't even know what you're talking about.


3. The Biggest Loser starts this Sunday! Jillian is back AND they kept Dolvett (yum). I have never seriously struggled with my weight but I do not miss an episode of this show. Watching people work SO hard to achieve a goal totally gets me off my bum, working toward my fitness goals and all my other goals, too! And this season? With the kid contestants?! Shut up. So inspiring.



4. Bruno Mars' new album - Sexy, sexy workout tunes. My new years playlist is gonna look a lot like this: Maroon 5, Bruno Mars, 2 Chainz, Wiz Kalifa, Kanye (duh) and a little Taylor Swift. Classy, right?


5. Self Magazine. I actually ordered an old school subscription to this yesterday. I realize the cover I picked makes it look like a lame version of Cosmo but it isn't! I swore off Cosmo when I read the issue that gave you "practical tips on how to spy on your boyfriend," lining out how to hack his phone, dig through his garbage and rifle through his wallet without getting caught. #breedingcrazies Self focuses so much more on balance and happiness and moderation. #breedinghappies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

© Overly-Enthusiastic Arica, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena