A lunch break blogger, just writing to hear herself talk.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Craving


A little sumthin' sumthin' I do to help me not go shopping crazy is keeping a wish list at all times. Ask any of my family, come birthday time, Christmas time, ValentinesEasterFlagDay time, if they ask me for a wish list, it's in their inbox within 2 minutes. Not everyone would agree with this... it seems greedy maybe? But it works. If I want to make a big purchase, it has to go on my wishlist for a while. When it's there, I can prioritize if I want it more or less than theho other things on my wishlist. Thus, fewer impulse purchases

Then, when I'm ready to make a big purchase, I buy the thing I most want. And I get so much satisfaction from it and zero buyer's remorse.

Currently on my wish list (not prioritized, just how it fit best on Polyvore):

1. Tory Burch 'Amanda' thong (teehee) for literally every outfit ever this spring (however they're sold out pretty much everywhere. Everyone's switching to the 'Miller' thong (teehee) now.
2. Tory Burch Reva flats with the leather little symbol thingy. That is absolutely crucial. Must be the leather symbol.
3. Louis Vuitton Delightful GM Handbag - in my wildest, drug-induced dreams
4. Oh gosh, how did that get in there?
5. Everything but Water Elan's Guaze pants - for when I'm a professional yoga instructor and stuff
6. A new undies wardrobe.
7. A king size bed (and all new Ralph Lauren solid white linens to go on it)
8. A house big enough for a king size bed! And a treadmill and a space for D to study and a walk-in closet. Preferably all at the same time.
9. Just some teensy tiny conflict-free diamond studs. Like 1/2 carat. Something I could wear all the time.
10. My Chandlers from Warby Parker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

© Overly-Enthusiastic Arica, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena