A lunch break blogger, just writing to hear herself talk.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Currently

My new kitchen prints, as promised - A grouper, an elephant and an octopus. Naturally.

Watching: The new Rachel Zoe Project as of tomorrow night! Are your DVRs set?

Real cute, Rach.

Eating: Jennie-O everything. Yes. It is because I've been watching Biggest Loser. But Bob Harper has yet to lead me astray because that stuff is so lean and delicious!

Thinking about: What I'm going to do with my bonus that's coming sometime this month! I'll save some of it, but some of it I will not be saving. I will be spending. Time to consult my wish list!!! Definitely some of it will be going to my half of buying a king size bed. D and I had one this last weekend in our hotel and we were like, yea. We will just have to make it work. We NEED one.

Mad about: The temperature of the office when the weather warms up. I understand lots of the guys are outside all day in their FR clothes and when they come inside, they want a nice, cold building. But us poor desk yuppies pay the price! I could barely feel my toes most of yesterday. Time to dig out my space heater. It must be March.

Reading: The Speaker of the Dead, the sequel to Ender's Game. Orson Scott Card is such a clever writer.

D has already shot down 'Ender' as a baby name... maybe he'll go for Valentine.

Celebrating: Lots of stuffs! My mama's birthday is this coming weekend, my baby cousin's baby shower is also Saturday AND we have a Pamper Party for a friend's little one that will be arriving soon.

Craving: Some time with PK. I haven't seen her much lately and why the heck not?! I live in the same town and I'm her favorite and only aunt! So this weekend I'm going to babysit her so hard.

Oh hey Little Miss Froggy.

Making me happy: These hideously awesome Seven jeans I picked up on clearance at TJ Maxx. I know I'm going to get so much crap when I wear them to work Friday but what. ever. They're so fun! It's springtime, losers!




2 comments:

  1. I love your prints in the dining room!!!
    I'm pretty sure I had those same jeans back in 1990. But they look cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now Im buying an grouper, elephant, and octopus prints for my house! Also, I am super excited about the Rachel Zoe Project, I wish I was her.....I've only been telling my 65 year old co-worker about it for the past week. (She hates me, its like trying to have a discussion with a paper bag)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

© Overly-Enthusiastic Arica, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena