A lunch break blogger, just writing to hear herself talk.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Dirty Face

I affectionately named this look 'dirty face'. I get it every spring. This year, it came with some lovely dark circles under my eyes and some greasy hair. Aren't you supposed to come back from vacation looking refreshed? I did something wrong.

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack and exceptionally brown. My tan will be peeling off of me for a week or two. If only I'd let that massage therapist on the ship convince me I needed her $125 sugar and ginger scrub, I could speed up this process and keep from shedding skin everywhere I go. Yummy.

It was glorious. Belize City was beautiful and Roatan, Honduras was even MORE beautiful. Cozumel still pours a mean Mai Tai. The cruise ship had a gym, a couple swimming pools, a pizza bar and a regular bar. That's about all I can tell you about it. I danced my face off every night that I wasn't sleeping my face off. There was no in-between. And that's about the summary of my trip! 

I'm exhausted and I think if someone were to offer me a free cruise but I had to take it right now, right this second, I might decline. MIGHT. I'm not sure I could ever decline a week off of work.

I swear I'll get around to those posts I talked about before I left but for now, I'm going to go exfoliate, moisturize and repeat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

© Overly-Enthusiastic Arica, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena