A lunch break blogger, just writing to hear herself talk.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Puppy Love

No puppies were posed in the making of this blog post. This is the true story of how Kanye makes sure I do not forget to take him to my mom's house to play with her pup, Bella.

Oh Good Morning. I think I shall keep an eye on you and make sure you don't try to leave this house without taking me with you.


Don't mind me. But really. Take me to Bella's house to play please.

I'll just wait here for you to finish getting ready. But don't forget about me.

How's your breakfast? Good? Good.

Ok. You have shoes on. Ish just got real. Let's go to Bella's.

Are you gonna take me? 

Are you going to take me to Bella's house?

Are you?

Are you?!?

Seriously. If my shoes are on and I'm sitting, his nose is basically in my eyeball. Just staring me down. He really, REALLY loves Bella.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

© Overly-Enthusiastic Arica, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena