A lunch break blogger, just writing to hear herself talk.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March Currently

Happy Hump Day, yall! Hope everyone came out of April Fools unscathed. I was on high alert most of the day so I was pretty unprankable. You only forget about April Fools once at my place of employment. Here's a little #currently for March. Here's hoping April is a little more exciting. :)

Watching - Big Bang Theory reruns mixed with King of Queens reruns and Parks and Recreation reruns. True works of art, those three.

Reading - Game of Thrones (I'm as over it as you are but I have to keep going!)

Planning - Engagement pictures! Who knew there'd be so much planning associated! I'm trying to figure out hair, makeup, costume changes, locations... poses! It's very involved (and a lot of fun, so I'm kind of obsessing about it). Like I don't know what color to paint my nails... #whitegirlproblems

There were some jokester ideas on Pinterest for engagement pictures that I loved!


The role reversal pictures were hilarious

This was taken in "the place they have the most happy memories together" hahahaha

Making me mad - Oh. my. gosh. WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS! What in the world?! This is total, unabashed ROBBERY! And the worst part of it all is that I want someone with experience so I can't just put out a Craigslist ad for someone or hire a family member like I typically do when I want something done well and for a reasonable price! I think they have me cornered and are going to force me to pay... full price! *gag* I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Making me happy - My aunt's cooking. Holy cow, it's the best thing that's ever happened to Daryl and I. Last night we had the most perfect zucchini lasagna AND cleaned the ENTIRE house to prepare for house guests tonight AND were lounging on the couch by 8:30.

Craving - This is going to sound so foreign for my blog... but I've officially gotten to the point of craving the gym. *insert dramatic music* I'm not seeing a ton of results on the scale but I think that's because I'm not doing enough cardio... but I realized I don't really like cardio that much. So I'm going to just do the recommended 4 sessions of 30 minutes on my plan and spend the rest of the time hulking out in the weight room. Which is dramatic and silly because I do curls with 10 lb weights... and I struggle to finish my sets. And don't even get me started on what I have the pull-up assist machine set at. So weak. So so so weak. No shame. Okay, a little shame.

Avoiding - Organizing my closet. I think instead of organizing the beautiful, huge closet I was so excited about when we bought the house... I'll just go buy new clothes and throw them on top of the heap in the middle of my closet! This is like my one thing and while trying to plan engagement picture outfits, the issue is rearing it's ugly head; I can't find anything! I've always and will always have a horrendously messy closet. I've tried to change but to no avail. And Daryl's closet is all perfect and annoying.

Creating - AH! I'm psyched about this one! I just recently painted this feather art! My inspiration was this cool installation of canvas panels which would have been pretty cool... but I didn't foresee me doing that in the near future (it would definitely be a tough project) and thought this was a good temporary little art project! The frame needs spruced up but I think they turned out pretty stinkin' cute!

My little art project (well, it's about 4' x 4', so not SO little)


The (very expensive) inspiration

Celebrating - Painted crown molding in the kitchen!!! Ahhhh feels so fresh and so clean clean! Now to paint the walls and oh so carefully start decorating the kitchen without D noticing. I've got a plan up my sleeve but if I tried to explain it, D would put the kabosh on it. So I just have to do it without talking about it at all because I know he'll love it not hate it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

© Overly-Enthusiastic Arica, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena